Due to the COVID-19, online therapy is becoming a necessary method to continue supporting and helping our current and future clients. In order to better serve you, I use video that is HIPAA compliant in order to protect your privacy and confidentiality.
What is online therapy?
It is also known as telehealth, telepsychology, e-counseling, e-psychotherapy, online counseling, distance counseling. It is a safe, private, and confidential place created for you to talk and get support form your therapist.
What do I need to do in order to schedule a session?
- You can contact me by email: email@example.com
- You can contact me by phone 713-582-8194 either call or text message.
- You will receive an email with a link that will take you to the intake paperwork.
- Schedule your appointment.
- You will receive an email from me with a persoanl link to use on the day of your appointment.
How should I prepare for my session?
- Before your session, make sure that you have an hour of private and undisturbed time. I know that during this time it may be a little difficult because a lot of us have family at home.
- The day before your appointment make sure that your device is up to date.
- Make sure that your internet, speakers and microphone are working properly before your appointment.
- On the day and time of your session, click on the link you received by e-mail to begin.
- Be aware that there is a chance that technology may fail on us, if this happens, we can move our session to telephone.